
This is what I saw when I looked down at my ring finger last night!!! My beautiful wedding ring was missing the middle diamond! I typically take my ring off when I jump in the shower and I lay it carefully on the sink counter. Sometime between taking my ring off and placing it on the sink counter - the diamond had fallen out. My first thought was to freak out... the diamond could have fallen out anytime during day and I may have just never noticed it. I decided to first search the bathroom floor in hopes that it had landed gently on the floor and would be glearing up at me. To my surprise - that's exactly where it was!!! Priase the Lord! I immediately picked the diamond up, put the ring and the diamond in a little jewlry bag, and into a zip lock bag. I will be heading to the jewlry store TODAY to see what the damage is and I pray it is a simple fix.
2 comments:
This has happened to me too, and it was the week after he gave it to me! Luckily I noticed it was loose and tapped it and it fell out in my hand. I still freaked out even though I knew it was safe. I'm soo glad you found it!!
Thank God you found it. I had one of my very tiny side diamonds fall out last year at work. And I did the same thing, stuck it is a baggy and took it to the jeweler :) GOOD LUCK WITH IT!
Post a Comment