Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Is it spring fever or did summer come early? Whatever the case, we enjoyed beautiful weather this weekend in TN. It was blue skies, nice warm breeze, and 80's all weekend. Ahhhh - I love it! And you better believe I'm going to take advantage of it as much as I can before the humid, sticky, 90 weather is among us in a few short months. Then we'll be longing for cooler nights and a nice breeze in the air! This weekend I decided that a backyard isn't complete in the summer time without a kiddy pool and a water hose. Needless to say I'm sure you'll find me wadding in the kiddy pool as much as the kiddos. A girl can be a kid again, right?! Asher had a blast testing out both the pool and the water hose. Here are a few pics I was able to capture. And yes, our little mischievous boy did get mommy with the water hose - notice his HUGE grin!








No comments: