Ok, so maybe my title doesn't quite rhyme but we are getting more and more excited to welcome little London into this world. My wonderful girl friends threw a baby shower for me over the weekend to help prepare for her arrival. We were blessed with great gifts and so many adorable outfits - she is going to be one style'n little lady. Thank you all for making us feel special. Here are some pics of the fun!
The awesome invitation
My wonderful friends

The RED wives and babies. Soon they'll be two more little ones to add to the RED family. Yes, Stephanie (my sister in-law standing next to me) is pregnant too. She is only about 6 weeks behind me (doesn't she look amazing).

Scrap booking fun


Opening gifts - have I said how much I LOVE baby girl clothes!

1 comment:
Eden and I had such a great time! Can't wait for little London to be here!!
Post a Comment