Sunday, April 05, 2009

Out with RED!

This past weekend Asher and I made a quick trip out to see daddy on the road. It was a nice break during this long tour! We made our adventure with two other wives - Stephanie, and Ashley with baby girl, Eden. Both kiddos did great and we were very excited to spend time with the boys. We also were super excited to visit with cousin Colleen and Aunt Gretchen while in Dayton, OH. It was a GREAT plus to the trip! Here are a few pics from our time on the road.







While We Were Out

After the nice weekend out with daddy, Asher and I came home to an awesome surprise! My amazing sister, Tiffany, and our friend Chrystal, did some work at the house while we were out. Randy and I will be sharing our bedroom with the baby for a few months when she is born. Since we do not have a "space" to decorate for baby girl Tiffany decided to spruce up our bedroom and create a mini nursery. It looks adorable to say the least. I have the best sisters ever! Have a look below.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww the room looks so cute!! How sweet of them to do this for you guys!

Colleen said...

That is so wonderful and to think you were just talking about that Friday night :) And it's brown & pink! And I agree, you do have fabulous sisters ;)

Courtney Samuelu said...

so cute sis! i love it :)