Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend
Despite the rainy forecast, we had a pretty nice Memorial Weekend in TN. It only really rained on Sunday and the rest of the weekend I actually welcomed the clouds since they kept things more mild than steamy hot! On Sunday I got to celebrate the soon-to-be arrival of Reese Armstrong at Stephanie's (my sister-in-law) baby shower. It was a beautiful shower and Stephanie looked amazing. Can't wait for the little girl cousins to meet each other. Monday Asher and I celebrated Memorial Day with our small group. Our friends Kelley and Brandon Brown were generous to host a picnic in their backyard with a huge blow up water slip and slide. The kids (and by kids I mean the little and BIG kids) loved the slide and had a blast! It was a the perfect way to end a relaxing long weekend. Now only 2 more weeks and our sweet London will be with us. Here are some pics of our weekend.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Memorial Day Weekend
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Reed and Kelli said...

hey pretty girl!!! i had NO idea you had a blog. im so glad I found you...{through twitter}!

i hope you are feeling well....cant wait to see the new little babe on the way.

xo