Asher has discovered a new found freedom of running around naked any chance he gets... our backyard included! The other morning while playing outside in his swimming pool, I glanced over to find Asher skinny dipping in his own pool. But it didn't stop there! He decided the next stop on the Naked Kids Train was his swing set. The scene was all too hilarious and I just had to capture the moment. Enjoy the full moon!

In London's world we have begun smiling and cooing all the time, eeeew I just LOVE it! I tried to snap a quick pic of one of her smiling episodes. You can almost see her one dimple if you look close! We have also picked out this GREAT new centerpiece for our kitchen table. Please let us know what you think! ;-)
1 comment:
Love ALL the pics. Too cute :) I absolutely love Asher's naked butt on the swing and I definitely approve of the new centerpiece!
Post a Comment