It's almost the end of January and I'm ready for it to start getting warmer out so mommy and daddy can take me outside to play. I'm anxious to go for rides in my stroller and feel the warm fresh air. Mommy has started back to work so now I spend my afternoons hanging out with daddy, if he's not on the road, or at my nanny Najee's house. She is very sweet and I'll be with her in the afternoons for a few weeks while daddy's out on tour. Mommy said she has hung lots of pictures of me up at work so she feels like she's still with me all day...


...And daddy calls me all the time on the road and I love to tell him all about my day.

I go for my 4 month check-up this week and I'm not looking forward to the second round of shots. But, mommy tells me they're important to keep me healthy. I'll give you an update on how it goes and also let you know how much I've grown!! Mommy and daddy say I'm really getting big and strong...I love to try and sit up on my own and pretent I can stand. They also think I'm teething so I might have teeth in before you know it.


That's my update for now. I'll post more later! Love and miss you all tons!! ~Asher
1 comment:
I can't wait to see you this weekend Asher!
Love, Kaiden
Post a Comment